New Resources to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion!
The Library is very pleased to provide new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) resources to support research in Ethnic Studies and other disciplines. Explore 200 years of Indigenous print journalism, 70+ years of the African-American owned L.A. Sentinel weekly newspaper, the history of race relations, records related to Japanese-American incarceration during WWII, and more in the following databases:
- Ethnic Diversity Source
- American Indian Histories and Cultures
- American Indian Newspapers
- Race Relations in America
- Historical Newspapers - Los Angeles Sentinel, 1934-2005
- History Vault - Japanese American Incarceratoin, Records of the War Relocation Authority 1942-1946
Read more about these valuable resources available through the Cal Poly Humboldt Library on the blog, Our Whiteboard.