Finals Week De-Stressing Resources
As we enter Finals Week, you may be looking for ways to de-stress before, during and after. The following list is a partial compilation of library, campus, and external resources to help you unwind.
Good luck with your finals!
- Brain Booth - The Library Brain Booth is an informal, experiential space to learn about the mind body connection, reduce stress and optimize learning.
- Makerspace - A space dedicated to making, the Makerspace offers online resources on topics including getting started with knitting and crochet.
- Kanopy Streaming Video - Stream films and documentaries for free. Use your HSU username and password to access.
- Naxos Music Library - Stream individual songs and entire albums from genres including classical, jazz, opera, and more. Use your HSU username and password to access.
- Music Department Junior & Senior Recitals - Recordings of student performances from the fall 2020 semester.
- 2020 Art Graduates Exhibition - A 360 interactive exhibit featuring work by HSU Art students.
- Explore Live Cams - Browse a collection of live web cams featuring animals, nature, and more, such as this one at Jedediah Smith State Park in Del Norte County.
- ChatterPack - Free online resources on topics including learning languages, virtual tours from around the world, streaming concerts, and more.
- Online Puzzles - Piece together historic photographs from the archives of San Diego State University.
- Project Gutenberg - Download free ebooks for works in the public domain.
- Digital Public Library of America - Browse 41,730,399+ videos, images, sounds, and texts from across the United States.
- J. Paul Getty Museum - Take a virtual tour of works featured in the Getty Museum.
- Jigsaw Planet - Piece together online puzzles.
- Fold ‘N Fly - A site with guided instructions on making paper airplanes.
- Yoga for Stress Management - A 32-minute video from Yoga with Adrienne.
- #ColorOurCollections - Download images from library collections to color.