Returning Library Material? Need Equipment?
Do you need to return items to the Library?
- Drop it off at the book return on the Library Circle.
If the item(s) or box is too large, drop it off at the Lower Level of the Library (LIB-028) (see photo of south entry above).
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-7pm; Sunday 11am-6pm
- Please remember to wear your mask
- If you are returning a book, laptop, chromebook, hotspot kit, or other equipment, and cannot do so in-person, please use this form to get a prepaid mailing label.
- You can also return books to other nearby CSU Campus Libraries and they will forward them to us.
Do you need to extend the borrowing time?
- If you are continuing HSU courses in the fall you can renew your item.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Do you need technology equipment for class?
- Please fill out the form so we can help you get what you need.