HSU Authors Hall
The HSU Authors Hall, located on the 2nd floor outside of the Library Fishbowl, is a permanent, physical collection of books, articles, CDs, and DVDs recognizing HSU faculty, staff, students, and alumni for their scholarship and creative work. Each spring, we celebrate works published during the previous year. Our 7th Annual Celebration was on February 15, 2021. Over 70 people came out to honor over 600 authors! Please enjoy the Zoom recording and the slideshow.
See the list of over 600 authors published in 2020! If you published in 2020 and are not on the list, contact us at hsu.link/ZwK.
Humboldt State University faculty, staff, students, and alumni can identify their works using this form. (If you would like bypass this form and submit your list of publications or a CV, please send it to Cyril Oberlander.) Eligible works are published articles, books, book chapters, special issues of journals, substantive encyclopedia entries, poetry, musical compositions, audio recordings, film/video recordings, and art exhibition catalogs.
The HSU Authors Celebration reflects our belief in intellectual growth through scholarship, creative activities and research, which is articulated in HSU’s values. This annual event honors HSU authors, and each year.
Please enjoy these photographs of past events:
- Zoom recording, slideshow, and group photo from February 15, 2021
- Photographs from February 14, 2020
- Photographs from February 14, 2019
- Photographs from February 14, 2018
- Photographs from February 14, 2017
- Photographs from February 12, 2016
- Inaugural photographs and slide show from January 29, 2015
And this article from Humboldt State Now:
- Authors Celebration Honors Faculty, Staff, Student Works (Feb. 10, 2017)
Thank you to all the authors who have submitted their work. Please keep them coming!