CSU+ Resource Sharing
CSU+ is a service available for students, staff and faculty to order materials from other CSU libraries.
Before you request an item through Interlibrary Loan, search for it in OneSearch and it may be available at Humboldt State Library or through CSU+, which is often a faster way to get material than Interlibrary Loan. You can request materials through the library catalog OneSearch and select the option of request from CSU libraries: CSU+ and have them delivered to the Humboldt State Library.
How do I request materials?
- Sign into OneSearch.
- Search for the title you want.
- Select the title to access the item page.
- If the item is not available at our library, or is checked out, click “Request from CSU Libraries: CSU+” to create a request.
- You will receive an email notification when the item is available for pick up at the library check out desk.
When can I expect my materials to arrive?
- CSU+ requests are filled as quickly as possible and as they are coming from other institutions they may take 3-10 days to get here.
- You can see the status of your request under the requests tab of your library account.
- A notification will be sent to your HSU email when your item is available for pickup.
Can I renew CSU+ materials?
- No, CSU+ materials cannot be renewed.
- Please request another copy if the circulation period does not meet your needs.
- After an item is 14 days overdue, the patron will be notified that the item has been billed as lost and a 90$ fee will be charged to their account.
Can I check the status of my CSU+ request?
- Yes, you can view the status of requests through selecting myHumboldt from the library home page.
What is the checkout period?
- Circulation periods are determined by the lending institution. For CSU+ items, institutions will either grant a 30 day or 90 day circulation period.
How do I pick up materials?
- During library open hours, bring your HSU ID to the checkout desk and ask to pick up your CSU+ materials from the hold shelf.
Who do I contact with CSU+ questions?
Resource Sharing Coordinator