Submission Guidelines for Print Reserves
All reserve requests must be accompanied by a completed Print Reserve Request Form.
Submitting personal materials for reserve
- Bring the completed request form and your items to the Reserves Office behind the Circulation Desk in the Library.
- To ensure materials will be on reserve by the first day of classes, SUBMIT REQUESTS TWO WEEKS BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN.
- Please allow several days for processing of personal materials brought in during the semester.
Requesting that Library materials be put on reserve
- Bring the completed request form to the Reserves Office OR send the form as an email attachment to Noelle Simon.
- At the beginning of the semester, please SUBMIT REQUESTS TWO WEEKS BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN so that the items will not already be checked out. It can take weeks to recall and retrieve checked out library items.
- During the semester, please allow several days for items to be pulled from the stacks and processed.
Deadlines for Submitting Reserve Requests
To guarantee that reserves will be available by the first day of classes, please bring in your items (or send in your requests for Library items) by the following deadlines. Materials brought in after these dates will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Summer 2015: May 20, 2015
- Fall 2015: August 10, 2015