Submission Guidelines for Print Reserves
All reserve requests must be accompanied by a completed Print Reserve Request Form.
Submitting materials for reserve
- Complete the online request form and send or bring your items to the Reserves Office behind the Checkout Desk in the Library.
- Requested library materials will be retrieved by Circulation staff.
- To submit a request for purchase of materials not owned by the Library use the Suggestion for Purchase Form or contact Noelle Simon in Circulation or your subject librarian.
- To ensure materials will be on reserve by the first day of classes, SUBMIT REQUESTS TWO WEEKS BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN.
- Please allow several days for processing of personal materials brought in during the semester.
Deadlines for Submitting Reserve Requests
To guarantee that reserves will be available by the first day of classes, please bring in your items (or send in your requests for Library items) by the following deadlines. Materials brought in after these dates will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Summer 2016: May 23, 2016
- Fall 2016: August 15, 2016