Student Feedback Needed for Temporary Librarians
The Library Faculty Personnel Committee is seeking your input to assist in the evaluation of our temporary librarians:
- Lucy Ingrey, Cataloging Librarian
- Carly Marino, Special Collections Librarian
- Tim Miller, Librarian for the College of Professional Studies
If you have experience working with Lucy, Carly, and/or Tim, we invite you to share your feedback with the LFPC.
You may contact us in one of three ways:
- Submit written comments addressed to: Library Faculty Personnel Committee, Library, Humboldt State University, One Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521. Deadline: 5 P.M., Thursday, February 25th.
- Email the Committee Chair at George.Wrenn@humboldt.edu. Deadline: 5 P.M., Thursday, February 25th (please include the librarian's name in the subject line.)
- Visit Library Room 109A (Next to InterLibrary Loan), from 1:30 to 3 P.M. on Thursday, February 25th to meet with a representative of the Committee. Note: Student input must be in writing.