Library Study Rooms
Use of the study rooms may be for any purpose which is compatible with Library functions and which does not interfere with normal Library operations. They are not meant to serve as regular classroom space.
- Rooms 115, 116, and117, have been designated as Library study rooms, and may be reserved by groups (either formally organized or informally self-constituted) for a maximum of two hours per day, 7 days/week when the Library is open.
- Room 114 is available for online reservation on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Rooms 208 and 209 (Fishbowl) are open for group and individual study when not reserved for library, campus, and community events.
***Rooms will only be held until 15 minutes after the hour. Rooms unclaimed at that time will be available on a first-come, first-served basis until the beginning of the next reservation.***
Any hours the rooms are not reserved they may be used on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to these priorities:
- scheduled Library instruction
- library meetings
- group viewing of media materials
- group study and conference
- individual study
For more information on study space in the Library, see How Do I Find Study Space in the Library?