Where are They Now?
Due to Library's Seismic Retrofit Project, many offices on the north and south ends of the building and in the basement have moved elsewhere in the building or out to the Campus Events Field this summer in anticipation of the work beginning this fall.
The following departments have moved to the Campus Events Field:
- Testing Center - modular 1
- Learning Center - modular 2 & 3
- Theatre, Film & Dance - modular 4
- Faculty Offices - modular 5
- Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) - modular 6
- Learning Center Office - modular 7
- Veterans Enrollment & Transition Services (VETS) - modular 8
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) - modular 9
Read more about this year-long project in our special edition Seismic Newsletter or on the webpage Library Seismic Retrofit Project and feel free to contact the Library Dean, Cyril Oberlander for more information.