Road and Travel Maps
|Other Places to Look:
- AA Route Planner (Automobite Association) Route planning for Great Britain, Ireland and Europe
- AAA TripTik Travel Planner (American Automobile Association) Get driving directions or street level maps for a specific address in the US or Canada. Includes lodging, restaurant, and attraction info found in AAA tour books.
- AAA Road Atlas: United States, Canada, Mexico (American Automobile Association) (Atlas G 1201 P2 A27)
- Bing Maps (Bing)
- City Map Sites (University of Texas, Austin Perry-Castaņeda Library Map Collection) Contains links to maps of individual cites throughout the world.
- Google Maps (Google). Get directions by car, public tranportation, walking or biking. See the Google Maps Mania blog for websites, mashups and tools being influenced by Google Maps.
- Great Britain Street and Road Map (Streetmap.co.uk) Includes street maps of Great Britain. Search by street name, place name, post code, Ordnance Survey qrid, Landranger grid, or lat/long coordinate.
- National Geographic Maps (National Geographic) Includes a road view.
- Mappy Provides street and itinerary maps for nine European countries in the native language of the country.
- Map24 (NAVTEQ) Worldwide coverage
- Maps On Us (SuperMedia)
- National Geographic Road Atlas: United States, Canada, Mexico (National Geographic Society) (Atlas G 1105 G4)
- National Highway System (US Federal Highway Administration) Includes maps for each state.
- OpenStreetMap Worldwide coverage
- PagesJaunes--Photos de Villes Street level imagery for approximately 20 cities in France and Spain
- Rand McNally Maps and Directions (Rand McNally) Covers the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Rand McNally Road Atlas and Vacation Guide: United States, Canada, Mexico (Rand McNally) Annual (Atlas G 1201 P2 R35)
- Road Map Project (Pacific Biodiversity Institute) Map containing a representation of all 7 million miles of roads in the lower 48 states of the United States, and, conversely, roadless areas.
- Streets (ESRI) Presents highway-level data for the world and street-level data for North America, Europe and more. Map can be viewed with the default ArcGIS map viewer or ArcGIS Explorer.
Maps (Amadeus Global Travel Distribution)
- USA National Gas Temperature Map (GasBuddy) Shows gas prices by county in the United States. Prices are color-coded for the average price of regular unleaded gasoline in each county. Right clicking on a county will show gas prices reported at selected stations in the county.
- ViaMichelin (Michelin) Worldwide coverage. Includes
lodging, restaurant and tourist information from Michelin travel guides.
- Yahoo Local Maps (Yahoo)