Maps and Atlases:
See also Maps and Atlases: California
- Recreation and Maps and Atlases:
California (Northwestern) - Recreation
- U.S. National Park Service
- U.S. National Parks and Monuments (US Geological
Survey) (G 3701 G52 svar U5) - Series of approximately 70 topographic
maps published by the USGS for individual parks and monuments. Some maps
include shaded relief.
- Maps of United States
National Parks and Monuments (Perry-Castaneda Map Library) - Contains
scanned images of US National Park Service maps.
- National Monument and Military Parks (US
National Park Service) (Docs I 29.21) - Park brochures and maps.
Park Service Maps (US National Park Service) Includes maps of national
parks and trails on a national base map, maps of individual parks, and
3-D views of selected parks.
- National Park Service
Interactive Map Center (US National Park Service)
Includes The Park Locator that gives one the ability to identify
and navigate to any park in the National Park System using topical and
geographic selection options; and The Park Atlas that allows one
to explore the mapped resources for all parks. In both applications one
can view maps from a national view down through high-resolution views
of individual parks.
- National Parks (US National Park Service)
(Docs I 29.6 & I 29.8) - Park brochures and maps.
- National Recreational Areas (US National
Park Service) (Docs I 29.39) - Park brochures and maps.
- U.S. Forest Service
and Brochures (US Forest Service)
- Maps & Charts (US Forest Service) (Docs
A 13.28) - Includes national forest maps, wilderness area maps, and other
- US Bureau of Land Management
- Maps (US Bureau of Land Management) (Docs
I 53.11) - Includes recreation maps, access maps, and wilderness area
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
Wildlife Refuge System (US Fish And Wildlife
Service) Shows location of all refuges on a US base map.
- Refuge Maps (US Fish and Wildlife Service)
(Docs I 49.44/2) Maps of individual refuges.
- Great American Sports Atlas IN Sports Illustrated,
Dec 27, 2004 (Periodical GV 561 S733) Series of maps characterize professional
athletes, professional teams and sports fans in the United States.
- SkiMaps - Includes maps of ski
- World Atlas of Golf: the greatest courses and how they are played
(Ward-Thomas) 2002 (GV 975 W67 2002)
Send comments and suggestions
about this page to: Robert Sathrum
Latest entry: April 21, 2006
Links last checked: September 2, 2005