How Do I Find a Printer in the Library?
HSU students, faculty or staff
Print jobs are deducted from your C-Card account at 4¢/page.
- Log on to the computers in Library 121 or 122 labs. Printers are in the lab.
- Log on to the computers in the Library Learning Commons. Print jobs go to L122 lab.
- Log on to the computers in the Macintosh Lab on the third floor, L310. Printer is in lab.
For information on wireless printing check out this ITS page for directions.
Printing for anyone
Use the computers in the reference area on the north wall. Printing goes to the printer network station on the north end. Printing is 7¢/page. Pay with a student ID card or a printer/photocopier card only (no cash). The printer/photocopier cards are available from a machine on the second floor stairway landing. You may add value to the card there, too.
- Send print job to the printer network station.
- Go to the printer network station, on the wall outside Library 121 (the computer lab).
- Swipe the magnetic strip of your card from right to left.
- The card reader will show your card value and the monitor will display a list of print jobs.
- Select your print job from the list and click on it to highlight it.
- Click the button on the lower right of the screen to release the print job and print your document.
Problems with any of the printers should be reported to the HELP desk, L120, next to the Library 121 lab. They will add paper as needed, also.