World Languages & Cultures Resources on the Web
- American Translators Association's Directory of Translation and Interpreting Services (http://www.americantranslators.org/tsd_listings)
- BBC Languages (http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/) - This BBC site provides resources to help you learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, and other languages through online lessons. You can also learn holiday phrases in 34 languages and more.
- HSU World Languages & Cultures Department (http://sorrel.humboldt.edu/~wlc)
- iLoveLanguages (http://www.june29.com//HLP)
- LingNet - The Global Language Network (http://www.lingnet.org)
- Michigan Linguistics (http://www.lsa.umich.edu/ling)
- Web Resources: Multilingual Links (http://www-writing.berkeley.edu/chorus/call/links.html)
- Yamada Language Guides (http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/guides.html)
International Newspapers on the Web
- Newspapers on the World Wide Web (http://www.gt.kth.se/publishing/news.html) A huge listing of online newspapers organized by country.
- News Links (http://www.harrold.org/rfhextra/news.html#mainnews) This site calls itself the ultimate collection of news links with 10,000 links to newspapers from all over the world.
- Selected Foreign-Language Newspapers
- World Wide Newspapers (http://newspapers.start4all.com) This site has links to more than 1,500 newspapers.