Research Guides: Legal Research
- Overview of Legal Research - introduction
to categories of law materials; examples of legal citation; and overviews
of the legislative, judicial, and regulatory process.
Statutory, Case and Administrative Law: Federal and California
- guide to "primary" federal and California legislative, judicial and regulatory
legal resources that are 1) available in print in the HSU Library;
2) freely available on the Internet; or 3) accessible to HSU students
and faculty through LexisNexis Academic.
- Legal Reference Resources and Finding Tools - guide to 1) resources that provide guidance in use and citation of legal materials, 2) popular and scholarly introductions to legal topics, and 3) tools for finding legal information.
- Current Legislation and Policy -guide to current federal and California legislation and related public policy materials.
- Local Libraries