In 1994 Walter Warren gifted his extensive photograph collection which provides a visual history of the company town of Crannell and the Little River Redwood Company from its building in 1909 to about 1940. Little River Redwood Company merged with Hammond Lumber Company in 1931. Photographers represented in the collection include A.W. Ericson, S.U. Bunnell, Freeman Art Company, Jesse Meiser, Seely Brothers, and Dold & Dold.
Consult the Finding Aid for more information about the collection.
Map of Crannell 1925 (1999.04.0238)
Map of Crannell 1954 (1999.04.0174)
Selected photographs of Crannell via Calisphere