SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR ONCORES
In order to provide the entire HSU community with the most prompt, efficient service possible, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your ONCORES requests:
- Allow at least two weeks for processing of ONCORES requests (we will process the request sooner, as our workload and staffing permit).
- Complete an ONCORES request form for each individual request, being sure to provide all required information.
- Ensure that your request is in compliance with the ONCORES Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines
- Provide us with the best quality source document available, e.g, the original book or journal, rather than a photocopy.
- Please be aware that an incomplete request form, a poor quality source document (highlighting, underlining, margin notes, etc.), or a request that is out of compliance with the campus copyright policy will delay the posting of your reading.
For additional information, contact the ONCORES staff by e-mail at ONCORES/Reserves, call 826-4401, or stop by the Library Reserves Office in Library 110 (behind the Circulation Desk).